kode80 LLC today is pleased to announce the release of 1-bit Ninja 1.2, a significant update to it's award winning iOS 2D/3D platform game. This update brings a new world with new levels, a custom checkpoint feature and more.
Introducing a whole new world, update 1.2 is the first collection of new levels to be added to 1-bit Ninja since it's release in 2011. World 5 continues right from where world 4 left off and will challenge players with even more tight jumps and hair-raising enemy setups.
With the new custom checkpoint feature players have the option of avoiding being sent back to the beginning of the current level upon death. Perfect for practicing tricky sections, custom checkpoints give the more casual player a helping hand in beating some of 1-bit Ninja's more challenging levels. To avoid cheating, high scores and best times are not submitted to Game Center if custom checkpoints were used to achieve them.
1-bit Ninja brings nostalgia up to date with it's 3D slant on the classic 2D gameplay. Secrets are hidden behind the 3D perspective that require the player to explore beyond 2D and with 5 worlds, 25 levels and over 125 challenges there's a lot to explore.
- stylized 1-bit engine mixes 2D & 3D
- simple 2 touch control for jump-precision
- classic head-bouncing, run jump gameplay
- hiscores & best times
- save & watch replays of your best runs
- export replays as video for YouTube
- 5 worlds, 25 levels & over 125 challenges
- Custom practice-checkpoints
- Game Center leaderboards & achievements
- secrets & easter eggs
- unlockable camera modes inc. red/cyan 3D
- original chip-tune sound track
1-bit Ninja (v1.20) is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
via PR Mac