Virtualnye Prostranstva LLC has announced the release and immediate availability of an exciting new application 3D Molecules Edit for iPad.
3D Molecules Edit is a modified version of 3D Molecules Edit&Drill. It is a chemistry tool for building 3D molecule models from scratch. With this app chemists and students can easily assemble a model of any organic or inorganic compound using most of periodic table elements. There is also a Rings tool which makes it easy to build cyclic compounds. The application supports single, double and triple bonds. The model can be visualized in Stick style, Ball and Stick or Spacefill (CPK). At any moment users can get information about bonds length and symbols of chemical elements.
The key feature of 3D Molecules Edit&Drill full version is "Test yourself" mode. It allows learners to check their knowledge of chemical compounds and to receive feedback. Users can unlock the full version with Test yourself mode from within 3D Molecules Edit. In this mode learners get a list of organic and inorganic compounds and can build their own models. There is a self-check feature available at any moment of molecule building. If the model is not correct a user can refer to a hint which contains information about missing or extra atoms and bonds in a molecule. Application feedback is very important for learners when learning chemical compounds.
When you have finished building your molecule you can either save the model or e-mail it. The model can also be opened directly from e-mail.
The app contains a step-by-step instruction of molecule model building and deletion procedure as well as the names and meanings of all interface elements.
- Visualization of Stick style, Ball and Stick, Spacefill (CPK) models
- Visualization of atomic orbitals and electron effects
- T-shaped and seesaw molecular geometries support
- Support of single, double and triple bonds
- Building molecule models of cyclic compounds
- Availability of information about the bond length and chemical element symbols in the molecule
- Bond-angle optimization
- Save-and-send feature to forward the built model by e-mail
- Opening the molecule file attachments directly from e-mail
- Detailed instructions for working with app
- The app is easy to use due to real user-friendly interface
3D Molecules Edit 1.0 is $1.99 USD. A one-time payment of only $1.99 USD will give you unlimited access to all features and modes. 3D Molecules Edit available worldwide exclusively through the App Store under the Education category.
via PR Mac