InnoLab today is thrilled to announce the release of Bowling Paradise FREE 2.4 for iOS, an update to their innovative, 3D bowling simulation game for everyone. With a powerful physics engine, this interactive game computes the effects of velocity, angle, spin, collision, and gravity for both the bowling ball and pins. Players have full control over the ball's initial placement behind the foul line, its velocity and direction on release, and left or right spin as it travels towards the pins. Bowling Paradise FREE includes 6 exotic lane locations/styles, including undulating lanes and those in outer space where the ball flies onto lane. Bowling Paradise FREE is a fun, unique 3D Bowling Game with many options to choose from.
New in this release:
* Gameplay and graphics enhancements
* 3 new balls with special effects
Six unique, bowling lanes in beautiful locations, each location has its own atmosphere and gameplay
* Dome - deluxe, regulation lane with animated disco lights and ball return
* Beach - bamboo lane on a tropical beach with animated, azure ocean
* Garden - onyx lane in a formal garden with an animated waterfall
* Slope - downhill, tanzanite lane with gentle wave-like surface with animated butterflies
* Camping - hardwood lane at night under the stars with animated campfire
* Space - sci-fi motif in outer space with ball release that flies onto the lane
A regulation score sheet appears at the top of the screen and all scoring is automatic. The initial position of the ball behind the foul line is controlled by moving the ball left or right. To throw, players swipe the ball toward the pins, and the speed and direction of the swipe determines the velocity and path of the ball.
* Realistic physics engine provides an accurate simulation of real bowling
* Add spin to the moving ball by swiping left or right, tilting your device, or any combination of these actions
* High-resolution graphics for Retina display compatibility
* 2 camera-viewing modes - moving camera follows ball down the lane or two fixed cameras cut from long shot to close-up
* 10 bowling pin sets to choose from - players can select up to 10 sets, one for each frame
* 10 custom balls with special effect- players can select up to 10 different bowling balls, one for each frame
* Animated, multicolor motion-trail as the ball goes down the lane
* Game Center integration with Leaderboards and Achievements
Bowling Paradise FREE 2.4 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. There is also a paid version "Bowling Paradise" which have 3 playing modes (Single Player, Play Against the iDevice, or Pass & Play with 2, 3, or 4 players) and 2 more locations (Lights and Mushroom).