The developers of AroundMe, the most widely used location app of its kind, today announced AroundMe for iOS 7. The radically redesigned iOS 7 has been hailed as the biggest design shift in Apple history since the iPhone 2. In addition to changes in the appearance, the latest operating system has a new underlying engine that enables developers like AroundMe to add further enhancements and capabilities to existing and new apps.
The AroundMe update is a true iOS 7 app, taking full advantage of Apple's latest technologies and visual design. "We're proud to say AroundMe has acquired a very loyal user base who are regularly accessing the app. Since it first launched in 2008, we've focused updates on usability and simplicity, and our users greatly appreciate that. Likewise, it is just as important that our iOS 7 users can enjoy that same user experience while being able to take full advantage of the new technical capabilities," comments Marco Pifferi, developer of AroundMe. "iOS 7 uses a new visual language; it is simpler, brighter and more modern. We designed the look of AroundMe to make better use of animations and visual effects, achieving outstanding image quality and maximizing all the bells and whistles that come with Apple's new OS."
Feature Highlights of the New AroundMe for iOS 7 App Include:
* Entire app redesigned to follow iOS 7 visual design language
* No need for an external application as AroundMe gives you route directions right from the app along with business info such as phone number and website URL
* Suport of Dynamic Type: AroundMe adapts fonts according to iOS settings
* AirDrop, which allows users to share locations with friends and family
* Full accessibility support
AroundMe 7.0.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.