Independent developer Andrew Molloy today is proud to announce that BabyGrow 2, a significant update to his baby growth tracking app, is now available on the App Store. The new version brings a refreshed user interface and adds several new features, including support for older children.
BabyGrow has always been the easiest way for parents to keep track of the growth of their children from birth to age 3. With BabyGrow 2, parents can continue tracking their older children as well (via in-app purchase). New growth charts can be personalized with custom symbols and colors, and scale dynamically with the child's age. Charts and data can also be printed to any AirPrint compatible printer.
- Track the growth of children from birth to age 3, and older children via in-app purchase
- Easy to read customizable growth charts
- Print growth charts and data to any AirPrint compatible printer
- Quickly calculate percentiles for weight, length and head circumference with Instant Read
- Backup your data with Dropbox
Designed for parents by parents, BabyGrow makes keeping growth records simple, and helps parents understand their child's growth with easy-to-read growth charts and percentile calculations. BabyGrow uses growth standards from both the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
BabyGrow 2.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Medical category.
via PR Mac