Fans who made BB Game Studio's Dragon Ball : Mega Jump a Top 10 App Store download in many countries just two days after its launch, can now experience even more fun and excitement by downloading the new and improved version 1.3.1.
Available at no-cost, Dragon Ball : Mega Jump has quickly become the most popular title in BB Game Studio's acclaimed Dragon Ball Series. It's an easy-to- learn game in which users help the adventurous "Goku" evade evil monsters to reach the edge of the jungle and city. Along the way, users will need to:
* Collect dragon balls, coins and other items for huge points and combo boosts
* Grab wild power-ups and unlock items to make Goku bigger, better and faster
* Navigate multiple stages that are more and more challenging
Other key features of Dragon Ball : Mega Jump include:
* Hilarious sound effects and a thundering soundtrack
* Stunning graphics that display sharp colors, shadows and graphics
* An online worldwide leaderboard via Game Center integration
* The option to compete with friends on Facebook
* Regular updates with additional features and upgrades
Plus, now in version 1.3.1, users can: upgrade Goku's abilities to make him jump and fly, play a new Mega Nimbus stage, and explore an amazing new map. Additionally, new touch controls allow players the choice to control Goku via either touch or touch controls, for even more precise jumping. Future updates and further improvements are also planned, including battle maps coming soon.
"Dragon Ball : Mega Jump is a simple and fun game that anyone can play - kids or adults!" commented Raymond Fallico of BB Game Studio. "The popularity of this app has surpassed even our highest expectation, and people around the world love Goku! We think that they'll be even more impressed with the new version 1.3.1, which makes the experience even more fun and exciting."
Dragon Ball: Mega Jump 1.3.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Dragon Ball : Mega Jump has earned perfect 5-star feedback and rave reviews from users across the world.
Watch the Video