Make Me Music is the cool GarageBand for kids. The app is designed by "Big Artists" for "little artists" to explore their own musical app-titude. Illustrated by Beatles and Andy Warhol collaborator and art legend, Alan Aldridge the app is created by the team at FeeFiFoFun. The animated sound garden features 24 unique instruments including a kalimba and a didgeridoo as well as "found sounds" such as pots and pans. Kids can make their own music, play along to original songs and share their creations with a great record and send feature. Make Me Music also features original compositions by musical minds from Cirque du Soleil.
As new initiatives in education continue to erode arts education in the classroom, FeeFiFoFun's new educational app just might be music to parent's ears.
"This is a really cool app - I don't know who's going to have more fun, the kids or the parents," says Steven Van Zandt, legendary guitarist/producer of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band.
Make Me Music, the universal app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is now available for sale in the Apple iTunes store in the music category. Recommended for Ages 3+.
Make Me Music is a sound garden full of color, animation and sounds designed to inspire children and budding musicians with such features as:
- 24 animated instruments including found objects like water glasses and unusual classical world instruments like the marimba
- 12 unique rhythm palettes
- Play Along feature including 3 original pre-recorded melodies allowing you to create endless compositions with a variety of rhythms
- Free-Play experience - just turn off the melodies and create a sound track all your own
- Record and Share feature to allow you to email your creation to friends and family
Make Me Music 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent in any other currency) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Music category.