BeatSpeak 1.0, the talking metronome for iPhone and iPad, is now available on the App Store. BeatSpeak is an ideal metronome for all musicians but especially drummers who not only want a solid time-keeper, but also want to know exactly which beat they're on after a drum fill or complex polyrhythmic break. BeatSpeak says each beat aloud in the language of your choice, so that you always know which beat you're on without having to check visually.
BeatSpeak features include:
- An elegant and easy-to-use interface - simply tap on the screen to start and stop the metronome
- Slide and tap to adjust the tempo and the beats per bar at any time
- Also featuring a "Tap Tempo" button - tap 4 times along with your song to set the tempo
- BeatSpeak is multilingual - select your desired language for audio playback - currently available are English and Japanese
- Also select your preferred voice - male and female voices for all languages are available
BeatSpeak 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. For further information about BeatSpeak, including screenshots, a demo video and more, please visit website or see other contact details below.