Scruff Monkey Productions today is pleased to announce the release of BeatSpeak 1.2, an update to its popular talking metronome for iPhone and iPad. This release allows you to select either the beat or the bar number being spoken, as well as a full multilingual interface - currently supporting English, German and Japanese.
BeatSpeak is an ideal metronome for all musicians but especially drummers who not only want a solid time-keeper, but also want to know exactly which beat they're on after a drum fill or complex polyrhythmic break. BeatSpeak says each beat or bar aloud in the language of your choice, so that you always know which beat you're on without having to check visually.
BeatSpeak features include:
- An elegant and easy-to-use interface - simply tap on the screen to start and stop the metronome
- Slide and tap to adjust the tempo and the beats per bar at any time
- Also featuring a "Tap Tempo" button - tap 4 times along with your song to set the tempo
- BeatSpeak is multilingual - select your desired language for audio playback - currently available are English and Japanese
- Also select your preferred voice - male and female voices for all languages are available
- New BARS feature tells you what bar you are on - drummers will never miss a beat or bar again
- New - Fully multilingual. Select the display language of your choice - currently available are English, German and Japanese
BeatSpeak 1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. For further information about BeatSpeak, including screenshots, a demo video and more, please visit website.