TnT Brain GbR today is proud to announce that their iPhone App, bslim, is now available as version 2.2. 'bslim' (be slim) is your electronic WeightWatchers Points journal that helps you to lose weight and make healthy choices. With 'bslim' you do not need to write down all your food and activities into your paper journal anymore. With 'bslim' you'll never forget what you ate during the day. And, to visualize what you've already achieved, you can always take a photo of yourself to see how your face and body changed since you started losing weight. You know, a picture is worth a thousand words.
"Thanks to 'bslim' I lost more than 30 kilograms within one year. ", said Torsten Geise, co-founder of TnT Brain. After a short amount of time I put all foods that I usually eat into the food list. This way I could pick my favorite foods very quickly to put them into my daily food list. I also used the statistics area a lot. This was actually the best part of 'bslim' as it showed me how much I stuck to my personal goals."
As we used 'bslim' on a daily basis by ourselves, 'bslim' is written with focus on maximum efficiency and quickness. 'bslim' will help you documenting your daily food use and will motivate you to stay on track loosing weight and reach your goals.
A healthy diet should also be accompanied by a daily consumption of up to 5 fruit and vegetable units of, up to 3 milk units, at least 6 water units and daily activities. bslim also supports you to document these items. You can define the number of fruit&vegetable units as well as the number of milk units for every food item. In addition, since bslim 2.0, you can also mark food items as rich of calcium, protein or carbohydrate, as well as mark them as satiable. 'bslim' shows this information in your daily food list.
'bslim' supports both the WeightWatchers FlexiPoints program as well as the WeightWatchers PointsPlus program.
- A daily food diary including automatic points counting for food, water, milk products, fruit and vegetables units and body units
- A week overview
- A weight tracker
- A statistics area showing an overview, lost weight within certain time periods such as last week, last month, etc., weight diagram with filter options for all, last year, last month and last week. This really keeps you motivated
- A photo area. Make photos of yourself and look at them later. You will be fascinated of the visual result of losing weight
- A BMI calculator. Even if you personal BMI is always calculated and displayed, some of your friends may want to know their own BMI. This tool calculates any BMI immediately
- A basic english and german food list
'bslim' supports metric (e.g. kilogram and centimeter) and imperial system (e.g. pounds and inch) for both weight and size. Besides the functional stuff, 'bslim' has been well designed by our graphic artist. This means, 'bslim' will also delight your eyes. There is even more to explore. Check it out, have fun and keep motivated.
bslim 2.2 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category. For more information about 'bslim' and other apps, please visit TnT Brain online.