Buogle Communications, a leading creator and innovator of iOS mobile apps introduced RapidNotePremium 1.7, which is a full-featured line of note-taking applications that provide a unique and easy way to create quick reminders. In just a few gestures and taps, users can easily create quick, colorful notes which they can print or send via webmail.
RapidNotePremium offers iPad and iPhone users innovative features including the following:
* Touch screen and keyboard features, which eliminates the need for ink pen or pencil
* QWERTY keyboard for easy and quick typing accessibility
* Sweep button that deletes the content from the note
* Photo re-size and movability that enables users to place illustration or photo anywhere on the notepad
* Send to webmail function designed for users who wish to send digital note to themselves or someone else
* Send digital notes to PDF function designed for users who want to communicate with the use of PDF files
* Print note function
* Draw function with three pencil brush sizes for sketching (thin, medium and thick)
* Pencil color function to be used in sketching
* Add resizable and movable photos from saved pictures
Cameron Taylor-Dill, the developer for RapidNotePremium claims that it is a very functional application, as it does not just make note-taking quick but eliminates the clutter brought by paper both at home and in the office as well. He started developing apps as a hobby only 2 years ago. He lives between Bermuda and the United States where he is currently attending a technical college to further his skills as an app developer.
Currently, RapidNotePremium is available for sale in Apple iTunes Store with a starting price of .99 cents. This price will still be subject to changes depending on the season and other factors.
RapidNotePremium 1.7 for iPad and iPhone is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Watch the Video