Umbrella Corporation, a renowned software developer specializing in mobile productivity applications, has announced that the latest version of its popular car maintenance app, Car Xpenses - Manage Vehicle Maintenance, has been improved by a round of significant upgrades inspired, in part, by critical user feedback. Car Xpenses for iOS, changed the way car owners care for their vehicles allowing users to manage vehicle expenses, servicing, and maintenance with little more than the tap of a fingertip.
Version 2.0 of Car Xpenses - Manage Vehicle Maintenance gives users the option of personalizing their vehicles in the Car Service Events calendar, making it even easier for users to customize their own effective, and unique, method of maintaining the condition and servicing of their vehicles. Several bug fixes have been completed, and a new Notes feature within the calendar makes it easy for users to keep abreast of all the information they need, when they need it. The recent upgrades have driven even more positive conversation toward Car Xpenses, which - even in its early iterations - was considered a game-changing application in offering car owners a better way to efficiently track and manage vehicle servicing, maintenance, and repair costs.
"The responses have been so overwhelming from the start - we certainly believe that we have created a disruptive product in the sense that Car Xpenses is, literally, changing the way people go about caring for, and maintaining, their vehicles," said Amr El Rafie, the founder of Umbrella Corporation. "In this latest round of enhancements, we paid special attention to make sure that we responded directly to the substantial user feedback Car Xpenses has garnered. That said, version 2.0 has been customized to better meet user expectations and offer more dynamic, comprehensive, and efficient modes of vehicle care, servicing, and maintenance."
Car Xpenses has been lauded as an important productivity app, thanks to its focus on an area that is almost always a sore spot for car owners: vehicle maintenance. Thanks to the many features and capabilities within Car Xpenses - Manage Vehicle Maintenance, car owners can keep their car in superb condition without having to scratch their head, in worry, trying to figure out when they last had the oil changed, or recalibrated the wheels.
"Let's face it, most people are not mechanics," said El Rafie. "It can be very difficult for car owners to keep track of all the work they have had done on their car. That makes it even more difficult to know what types of servicing should be coming around the bend, and the upshot is usually that folks wear their cars out, or drive them into the ground. Not anymore, though. With Car Xpenses, anyone can keep track of their vehicle maintenance - like a pro - and never have to try and remember when they last changed the battery."
Car Xpenses is bolstered by an intricately-designed, user-friendly interface that was developed by top-tier usability and design professionals. The app, available at iTunes (in Productivity) for $1.99 USD, makes it easy for users to update their servicing info, on the fly, and makes it possible to organize all car maintenance and servicing data with little more than a few taps of a finger.
- New calendar Notes feature
- Enhanced version 2.0 vehicle customization (in Car Service Events calendar)
- Simple on-the-fly click entries
- Unlimited sub-category customization
- Annual/Monthly expenses view
- View expenses by location
- Animated pie chart for expense categories
- Lights and progress bars indicate services that need attention
- Service history reporting
- Choose service intervals by miles/km or duration (or both)
- Store notes and odometer reading for each car service
- Calendar notifications of servicing needs
- Unlimited management of multiple vehicles
- expense/Repair/Service tracking
- High-resolution graphics (iOS 5 and Retina display support)
- Light on an OS (great performance, even on older devices)
- Compatible for use in any country supporting international units of distance (miles, kilometers)
- Supports all worldwide currencies
- Simple backup and restore
- Full application help and support
Car Xpenses - Manage Vehicle Maintenance 2.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.