Business professionals, web designers, engineers, students, artists, and everyone else who wants an easier and more effective way to give and receive visual feedback, can now download the new app CheckItOut Multi Annotation Tool.
Designed by WireMuch.com and rated 8/10 by The iPhone App Review, CheckItOut Multi Annotation Tool lets users easily and clearly point out or share information, simply by annotating directly onto a photo, screenshot, map or webpage.
Annotation options include arrows, lines, shapes and text, which can be used to:
* Identify a location to an event, such as a Christmas or New Year's party
* Show a route on a map
* Spotlight sales and deals on the web
* Highlight changes or errors to any document
* Transmit revisions to a website, design, photo or text
* Point out something of interest
* Have fun re-creating a drawing or photo
* ...and much more
Plus, CheckItOut Multi Annotation Tool lets users easily and quickly:
* Share their annotations and markups via email, Facebook and Twitter (shortens URLs for Twitter)
* Define markup colors to stay organized even after multiple revisions
* Import pictures and photos, or snap one with their device's camera
* Save annotated images to their clipboard and easily paste it to other apps
* Export annotated images to their photo album
* Remove annotations simply by shaking their device
"The old fashioned way of handling revisions and annotations is ineffective, frustrating and very time consuming," commented Sophia Salem of WireMuch.com. "Fortunately, CheckItOut Multi Annotation Tool has been designed to help people all over the world say goodbye to long-winded explanations, ineffective printouts and tedious highlighter pens. It's the Swiss Army Knife for annotation!"
CheckItOut Multi Annotation Tool, the new and better way to send and receive visual feedback, is available now in the App Store. The app is optimized for iPhone 5.
CheckItOut HD 1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. An iPhone version is also available.
Watch the Video