Snowman today released Checkmark 2 for iPhone and iPod touch, a major update to the critically acclaimed to-do app originally released in 2012. Checkmark helps people stay on top of everything they have to do in their busy lives. Checkmark 2 has been designed exclusively for Apple's latest mobile operating system, iOS 7. Version 2 includes powerful new features such as Location Groups, One-tap Remind Rescheduling, Date-specific Location-based Reminders, Flexible Recurring Reminders, iCloud Sync and the all-new Lists section.
* Create date and time-based reminders faster and easier than a calendar
* Reschedule reminders with only one-tap (push them ahead by minutes, hours, or days)
* Create powerful location-based reminders in only 3 taps for a single location, or for a group of locations
* Manage projects for work and everyday to-do lists, and organize them with headers
* Set daily / weekly / bi-weekly / monthly, or custom recurring reminders
Checkmark 2 is available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
Checkmark 2 2.0.1 is $2.99USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. After the launch regular price will be $5.99. A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Journalists interested in receiving one should contact Ryan Cash, Founder at the website.