Dear Panda LLC is celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week with a sale on CourseNotes and a special offer to educators. The must-have classroom iOS and Mac apps will be on sale for just $2.99 through May 9th. Dear Panda also announced that they will provide promo codes as a gift to educators to try the app for free, while supplies last.
CourseNotes is the premiere note-taking app to help students and educators stay organized in the classroom. Content in CourseNotes is organized clearly around subject and class meeting to make notes easy to find. Features such as email export, sharing and over-the-air printing help integrate CourseNotes seamlessly into the classroom workflow.
Dear Panda is looking to make the apps even more useful in the classroom by offering the apps for free to educators, and asking for their feedback. To request a free promo code, educators are being asked to visit Dear Panda online.
CourseNotes lets you take notes during your classes and keep them organized by subject and class meeting. Review your notes later and search through multiple class meetings and notes all at once. You can also keep a ToDo list by marking notes as ToDo items, or track them as assignments by providing a due date.
Miss a class? Need to print or share your notes with a friend? CourseNotes lets you share your note sessions via email or peer-to-peer networking with other CourseNotes users over Bluetooth or a local network.
* Take text notes, draw sketches and create TODO lists
* Add assignments and TODO notes to the iPad calendar
* Print notes over-the-air right from the iPad
* Take summaries with bullet-lists for better note organization
* Export notes online and via email for sharing, printing and backup
* View shared notes of friends also using CourseNotes right in the app
* Organize notes easily by subject and class meeting
* Transfer notes via Bluetooth for peer-to-peer sharing with other CourseNotes users
* Purchase study sheets and other educational content from the in-app Premium Content Store
CourseNotes 4.0.3 for iOS is available for $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) through May 9th (normally $4.99) and is available worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store for iOS in the Education category. Volume discounts are available for educational institutions through Apple's App Store Volume Purchase Program.
CourseNotes 3.1 for Mac is available for $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) through May 9th (normally $7.99) and is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Education category.
Members of the media can get a free copy of CourseNotes for review or evaluation by contacting Dear Panda and requesting a promo code.