CrowdGame today is thrilled to announce the release of a new version of Trivially, the real-time, multi-player trivia game where each player can play on their own mobile device or PC, against high-quality trivia built into the game or available for purchase, or Custom Trivia Packs created by friends or colleagues. This new version, Trivially 2.3, adds features designed to make Custom Trivia contests even more fun and competitive:
* Name your Avatar! By popular demand, each remote player can now change the name of his/her Avatar
* Progressive Scoring: The sooner you ring in with the correct answer, the more you'll score
* Reset Usage Count: Useful when playing the same Custom Trivia contest repeatedly with different audiences
* "Play All": Play all of the questions in your Custom Trivia Pack, beyond the 5, 10, or 20 question options previously offered
* "Finish Game": Finish an in-progress game whenever you'd like and skip to the scoreboard, so you can see who won
* Support for more browsers for remote players: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and IE10 on: iOS, MacOS, Windows, and Ubuntu
CrowdGame has offered a multi-user trivia game for the iPad since July, 2011. Trivially offers hundreds of built-in questions in the form of included content packs in a variety of topics - sports, science, literature, history, and geography. Hundreds more questions are available for instant in-app purchase, in more than a dozen additional content packs.
Trivially is unique in the Apple App Store... an expandable, customizable, multi-user trivia game. Trivially is a great way to enjoy your Apple TV... AirPlay your game to your big screen for party fun.
Trivially 2.3 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.