20 new animals and birds are here to dance and entertain little kids. After the good response and success of the first app, Internet Design Zone, an iOS application developer company, has released Dancing Animals For Kids 2 for iPhone/iPad. This fun game app will keep small children charmed and engrossed with animals grooving to some great music.
Dancing Animals For Kids (rated 4 stars on the App Store) gave kids a one-of-a-kind experience. The second edition takes fun to a different level with new animals and birds. Watch out for the Crocodile riding in on a scooter and doing some break dance. How about a Crow strumming his guitar like a rockstar. Kids will laugh their hearts out after seeing the crazy towel dance of the Leopard. Watch out for the Goat dancing with a stick or Squirrel dancing with an acorn or the Fox dancing with his hat. Ever seen a Panther swaying his hips to music? Now kids will.
There are two modes to use in the app:
1) Baby mode where small kids (1-3 years) can just enjoy the dances and smile and laugh along with.
2) Normal mode where little kids (4-6 years) can play a game and learn how to spell and speak each animal's name.
Why kids will love this app?
- Funky dance steps and cool music tunes for every animal and bird
- All animals and birds make grand entries Some on cycles, scooters, vans, planes, wheels, ropes, spaceships, etc.
- Colorful changing backgrounds, attractive graphics and funny animations
Why parents will love this app?
- Kids will be busy with some nice clean entertainment
- Kids will learn to identify animals from their pictures, spellings and spoken names
- Parents might see their child copying the dance steps of the animals
- Free to download and try out
- Very easy to understand and use Child-friendly interface
- Baby mode available for toddlers
- 20 Dancing Animals (First 5 can be seen free Remaining 15 are available via in-app purchase)
- The app is ideal for kids in age group 2-6 The app works on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
Dancing Animals For Kids 2 (v1.0) is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
via PR Mac