Deadmole today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Worm Wars 1.0.1 for iOS. Be the last Worm standing! Have a great time with your family, friends or colleagues and see if you can beat them in this fun-to-play game. Just grab your Worm and try to stay alive. Up to six players can join the fight on a single iPad, while discovering four unique maps.
Each game can be different. Your Worm's starting positions and directions can be randomized and their speed can differ. Will yours be fast enough? Think so? Great, just don't forget that your turns will take longer as well, so your maneuvering will be harder. Too slow for your taste? No worries, you can always give your Worm a boost by capturing the speeder bonus.
Say you're traveling on a train with your friends. We've got just the thing: in Quick Game mode, it only takes a single tap to start an all-out fight for all of you to enjoy. Going for something more competitive? No problem, just create and customize your very own Worm. Pick a name, color and a custom icon, and you're all set for an epic string of battles that will determine the ultimate winner. You can ever track your progress through built-in scoreboards.
* Up to 6 players on a single iPad
* 4 different and unique maps to enjoy
* 72 personalized worms to control
* 4 game-changing bonuses to unlock
* Change the features of a map - choose between fixed and random starting positions, worm speeds, number of rounds
* Special Bonus: Madness mode
* Statistics, scoreboards
* Battlefield mode - form your team and rise up to the competition
Worm Wars 1.0.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.