Parents and educators who want to provide children aged 3+ with a delightfully fun, unique and educational arcade game that will put a smile on their face and teach them the importance of eating healthy, can now download the newly-released Hungry Mouth HD Pro 1.4 from Aratog LLC. The game offers a fun and wonderfully illustrated world that will excite children and their parents alike.
Hungry Mouth HD Pro magically transforms children into a cute and extremely hungry monster who is stuck inside a trash can, and must eat healthy items - and avoid unhealthy ones - to grow strong and escape to a better place. And to make things even more challenging, the monster must avoid being caught by an unfriendly boy. Additional Hungry Mouth HD Pro special features include:
* Stunning art, design and visuals that are optimized for the Retina display
* A charming soundtrack and sound effects that immerse children in a world of wonder
* Plenty of good and bad items to keep the game interesting hour after hour
* Multiple levels, each with their own story and targets
* A variety of fun character animations
* A more challenging "survival mode" option
* The option to track achievements via the Game Center
Plus, the newly-released version 1.4 of Hungry Mouth HD Pro features an updated icon, and a preview of the game's third location.
"Our goal with Hungry Mouth HD Pro was to entertain and engage children, while at the same time, help them understand the importance of eating healthy," commented Lyubov Nazarenko of Aratog LLC. "In this way, the app isn't just beneficial for children, but it's also helpful to parents and educators who want to teach a positive message that provide rewards for decades to come!"
The delightfully fun, unique and educational children's arcade game, Hungry Mouth HD Pro 1.4 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. An Android version is currently available via WildTanget Games and will also be available on Google Play in the near future.
Watch the Video