DynamicDust, mobile game developer studio from Prague, Czech Republic today is pleased to announce the release of a brand new endless running game for iOS. After the addictive stress-breaker Charlie, The Steak, DynamicDust brings new piece to the mobile game market: Desert Chase. This new game combines well-known principles from favorite apps like Jetpack Joyride or Temple Run with completely new features, designed directly by DynamicDust developers.
In Desert Chase players control Chase Johnson, powerful, natty and heroic character, which has to run through and through endless desert and defeat many obstacles and enemies. To make matters worse, he has only limited supply of water and in these bleak conditions, every drop counts. It truly won't be easy; there are solider, mummies and even camels in his way. To help him in his chase players can use many power-ups, like Boos or Shield. As a reward for all these obstacles, players get coins, achievements and many more. And if over 200 missions aren't enough, there is special Australian Mode or over 35 clothes parts to equip. Gaming experience is even improved by outstanding HD graphics optimized for Retina displays and the newest 64bit processors.
No camels were harmed in the making of the game!
* Endless running = endless fun!
* Amazing HD graphics - optimized for Retina displays!
* Over 35 clothing parts to equip - play as a Mafia Boss, a Prisoner or a Mummy!
* Many power-ups (Boost, Coin Magnet, Coin Doubler, Shield) - be super-powerful!
* Australian Mode - play upside down and triple the coins!
* Over 200 missions to complete and show off your skills!
* Compete with your friend in Game Center leaderboards and earn many achievements!
* Using the 64bit processor of iPhone 5S and iPad Air for maximum performance!
At this time there is only iOS version available, but Android release is on the way. Additional information about other related products and company can be found at DynamicDust website.
Desert Chase 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Watch the Video