The makers of Home Inventory, a Mac App Store Editors' Choice, introduce Too Phat. Designed for Apple's latest mobile operating system, iOS 7, Too Phat is a weight loss tracking app for the iPhone and iPod touch with a unique twist: Too Phat puts the visual side of weight loss front and center. The goal of Too Phat is not just to keep track of a bunch of numbers, but to also show you how your body has changed as you progress toward your weight loss goal. By emphasizing the visual aspect of weight loss, Too Phat aims to inspire by focusing on how far you've come instead of how far you have to go.
Too Phat's unique features:
* Take photos from up to three different angles (front, side, and back) with the built-in camera on your iPhone and iPod touch.
* View a side by side comparison of what you looked like when you began your weight loss journey and what you look like today.
* Watch how your body has changed over time as an animated movie.
* Remotely use the camera on your desktop or laptop computer to take full-body photos in complete privacy, without the assistance of another person.
* Too Phat's vertically oriented weight entry interface can be used with just your thumb and can be toggled between left or right-handed use.
Too Phat 1.0 is available for an introductory price of $0.99 (USD) in the App Store in the Health and Fitness category. If you wish to know more about Too Phat, please visit online for a Reviewer's Guide and Press Kit. Too Phat Remote Cam is free and available from the Too Phat website.