Estudi Kalimba introduces Dic-Dic 1.1, an educational game for children to practice writing and letter-sound matching. It is a 100% secure application, with no advertising or marketing built-in and which is easy and intuitive to use. Children can play it by themselves in complete security.
The application allows you to choose at any time the level of difficulty of play, which language to practice and whether or not to use clues. The possibility of combining these options makes DIC-DIC an attractive game for children aged 3 to 12, suitable both for practicing their first language and for acquiring vocabulary and spelling knowledge in a foreign language.
To reward good players and make the game more fun, we have included an extra game in the application, which comes up when a certain number of right answers has been built up. The achievement log means you can follow the successes scored at each level in each language.
* Spelling and audiovisual dictation game
* Bonus game to reward good players
* Album to record achievements in each language and level
* Produced under the advice of educators and native-speaker teachers of each language
* Read by native speakers of each language
* Customizable to the level of knowledge of each player
* Correction of incorrect responses to reinforce learning
* No third-party advertising
* No in-app purchases
* In British English, American English, Spanish, French and Catalan
Dic-Dic 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Education category.