Farnell Computer Services Ltd today is proud to announce the release of Rcrdr 1.0.1 for iPhone and iPod touch. Rcrdr (pronounced "recorder") is an audio recorder allowing automatic pause/resume triggered by the sound level crossing a user set threshold. Heavily inspired by Dieter Rams famous design principles the interface takes cues from the iconic products he designed. A host of features are packed into an intuitive beautiful package. View & scrub through your audio waveform, share recordings via email, ftp, wifi or iTunes. Record & playback in the background. Record through a plugged in microphone if required.
As well as the normal audio recording situations Rcrdr is ideal for those where very long recordings may be required. Want to record your sleep talking or partner snoring? Set Rcrdr going when you go to sleep and it will be paused until some noise exceeds the threshold you set. In the morning instead of an 8 hour recording you have to scrub through to find the interesting part Rcrdr provides you with a recording containing just the interesting stuff!
* Dieter Rams inspired interface
* Auto (Threshold) and Normal recording modes
* View/Scrub audio waveform
* Auto email or ftp after recording
* Background record & playback
* Record in WAV, AIFF or CAF format
* Access recordings from your web browser
* Access recordings via iTunes App Tab
* Vibrate Feedback on record/pause
* Auto record on start
Rcrdr 1.0.1 is $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Watch the Video