The team at Elevate Entertainment is excited to announce the release of Draw Breaker for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The future of the world is at stake! Professor Blockowski and his block army are on a campaign to make the world square. Your mission will require quick reflexes and fast thinking to foil Professor Blockowski's evil schemes and keep the world safe and round.
- Cute Characters: Battle 16 unique monsters with different personalities and abilities.
- Powerups: Over ten different powerups including bomb balls, acid balls, fire balls, multiballs, just to name a few.
- 5 Episodes and 2 Modes: Each episode has 9 unique rounds with new powerups and monsters.
- Objectives: Improve your score by completing objectives and increasing your rank. See if you can earn the title of Block Belt and become a master.
- Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards
- Play In 12 Languages
Why Draw Breaker Is Fun:
Breakout is one of the oldest classic games around. But one thing that has remained constantly frustrating over years of playing the game on a touch screen device is moving a paddle back and forth with your finger. Draw Breaker takes the classic brick breaker genre, but adds a TWIST - you control the ball by DRAWING PLATFORMS. You have complete freedom to aim your shots by drawing platforms at any angle. Create shots that are impossible in other breakout style games. This was how breakout was meant to be played on a touch screen device.
Draw Breaker 1.0 is $0.99 and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. Draw Breaker HD is $1.99 and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.