Cinnamon Jelly Ltd today announces version 3.0 of Drums!, a virtual drum kit simulator for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. In version 3.0 Drums! has been transformed into the best live drumming experience available for iOS. For two years we have worked on every detail of Drums! to make it play better, sound better, respond better and look better.
Along the way we have added some amazing new features and we think you are going to love it!
What users have been saying:
"Absolutely and completely fantastic! Addictive is an understatement, best app I have bought to date by far."
"This is the drum app you want. I've had others, there is no comparison"
"This app rocks, and works perfectly"
"The drum setup is perfect. The sounds are realistic, the response to touch is second to none"
* 5 unique studio quality drum kits.
* Stunning realistic high quality retina graphics.
* Intuitive swipe gesture user interface.
* Play along to your music library using Drums! built in music player.
* Record your drumming either alone or along to music. Choose from either your music library or a previously recorded track then share your recordings via email, Wifi, Dropbox, SoundCloud or AudioCopy.
* Easily share recordings between devices using "Open In..."
* Left and right handed drum layouts.
* Play with either a single or double kick drum setup.
* Switch out the second kick drum for additional percussion elements.
* Dual zone ride cymbal.
* Hit the snare drum rim to trigger a rimshot.
* Unbelievably low latency means when you hit a drum the sound plays instantly.
* Option to trigger the kick drum when you hit the crash cymbal.
Drums! is a universal application and has been extensively tested and proved to function on hardware running iOS 5 or higher. With full iPhone 5 and iPad retina support.
Drums! is easy to learn and quick to master and will reward those looking for a fun App as well as professional drummers wanting a serious and realistic experience.
Drums! v3.0.2 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.