Duck Duck Moose, award-winning creator of 18 educational mobile apps for children, launched Pet Bingo, their first curriculum-based math app for all ages. Pet Bingo teaches Kindergarten through Fourth Grade math skills in a whimsical world filled with fun-loving pets. Children can collect colorful pets, earn food to feed them, and watch them grow.
Puck, the pet store proprietor, helps each child individually learn at their own pace - adapting game play board by board. Unique educational hints developed with teachers help kids visually understand and learn math problems. A Report Card tool allows parents and teachers to monitor progress and provides additional skill-building activities with 72 learning goals.
Pet Bingo features:
* Develop fluency and flexibility in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
* Use dynamic visual hints to master new concepts at your own pace
* Practice individual multiplication tables
* Move beyond simple memorization and develop automaticity to figure out problems quickly
* Monitor progress for an unlimited number of students with a Report Card tool
* Aligned with Common Core Standards for Math: Kindergarten through Fourth Grade
All Duck Duck Moose curriculum-based apps, including Pet Bingo, are created with Educational Consultant Jennifer DiBrienza, who holds a Ph.D. in Education from Stanford University and is a former elementary school classroom teacher. "Pet Bingo is truly a unique math app that provides a deep and robust educational experience through visual representations of each problem. Pet Bingo is the first of its kind and a powerful tool at home and in classrooms," said DiBrienza.
Pet Bingo 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Additional information can be found online at Duck Duck Moose, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
Watch the Video