Ellie's Toys, the developing company behind Ellie's Wings, is pleased to announce the release of the iPad in both Free and Paid versions. Ellie's Wings is an award winning interactive game for kids 2 - 9 that allows parents and children to color the wings of 6 beautifully animated animals that react with sounds and movements when coloring their wings. Coloring on one wing gives a mirrored effect on the other making it easy to create beautiful images.
Coloring is done using different brushes, animated stickers and splatter paint. Kids get positive feedback from the animals using sounds unique to each animal and movements. The game is non-threatening and child safe and helps develop creativity and hand eye coordination. There are 6 different animals Butterfly, Peacock, dragon ( a friendly dragon ), Pegasus, Dragon fly and a bee. Any picture created can be saved in Ellie's Wings gallery allowing the child to continue drawing and completing his art work at a different time.
- Creative, animated, interactive game where kids can express there creativity
- When coloring sometimes the color bucket spill, when that happens the animal will offer the child a towel to clean the spill
- Child can tickle all animals to get a funny reaction
- Musical color buckets can easily turn the drawing experience into a musical experience
- Detailed, colorful graphics and animation
- No written texts or complex game play make this game perfect for young children starting at the age of 2.5
- No IAP, Advertisements, Facebook share buttons for a complete child safe environment
Ellie's Wings for iOS iPad version is now available for $1.99 (USD) and it is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. The normal price is $2.99 (USD). The app is ad-free. Review copies are available on request.