Handmade Games today is thrilled to announce the release of "Feed 'em Up: Buffet", the free version of "Feed 'em Up" on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. "Feed 'em Up" is a highly addictive puzzler designed to be played in short bursts with a one more go mentality. The game has the setting of a pet restaurant, where the player has the task of matching the pets to their favourite food.
There are two main modes. Appetizer and Maindish. Appetizer is part puzzle mode, part tutorial. Once the first set of Appetizers are complete Maindish becomes available. Maindish is a 60 seconds points ranking mode where you can compete with friends or globally across daily, weekly and all-time leader-boards.
- Universal binary (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)
- HD graphics, optimized to run on the New iPad and Retina displays
- Cute graphics and catchy music, the game is designed for all ages
- Explosive special moves and combo bonuses
- Game Center Leader-board Rankings
- 26 Game Center Achievements
- US English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Korean
"Cute and loveable looking but beneath this predictable surface is a challenging puzzle game." - 148Apps 4/5
"Yummy Goodness. Built on a solid mechanic that is easily learned, but tough to master. The cute aesthetic and fast, upbeat music help in build a solid artistic look that adds to the overall quality of the title." - IndieGameMagazine 87%
Feed 'em Up: Buffet 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
via PR Mac