Independent iOS developer, Jeffrey Sun today is proud to announce the release of Modern Photo Editor 1.6 to the App Store and announces it to the app's Instagram community @moderneditor of 2.5k followers. Since Modern's initial release on April 26, 2013, the app has undergone 6 significant updates that have made it a robust, fully fledged image editor. The release of Modern Photo Editor marks the advent of the first image editor on the App Store that saves at full 8 Mpx resolution, has a reverting history log, and features crash recovery.
The key differentiating feature of Modern is that it allows users to save their edited photo at three resolution options: 1 Mpx, 3 Mpx, or 8 Mpx (full). In addition, every edit is recorded in a history log, and selecting a previous edit will revert the image to that point in time. Undo/Redo buttons facilitate this as well. As a safety measure, the history log is saved to the device's hard drive so that the app can recover in case of a crash.
* Saves at 8 Mpx resolution
* 10 Image Adjustments (Exposure, Vibrance, Gamma, Temperature, Contrast, Sharpness, etc.)
* 10 Spot-Editing Brushes (Brighten, Darken, Saturate, Grey, Accent, Blur, etc.)
* 17 Color Filters
* 15 Textures (Wood, Fabric, Steel, etc.)
* Crop Tool
* Reverting History Log, Undo/Redo
* 5 Orientation Fixes (Rotate R/L, Straighten, Flip V/H)
* 16 Frames
* Crash Recovery
* Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Email, Message sharing
Modern Photo Editor 1.6 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.