Award winning educational software startup 3 Elles Interactive today is thrilled to announce the release of Montessori 1st Operations, a clear and simple approach to addition and subtraction that will change the way children see math forever! If you want your children to understand the concepts instead of applying them as they are told, Montessori 1st Operations is the app you've been looking for.
Developed by teachers, Montessori 1st Operations is an app allying a 100 year old proven pedagogy with the best of 21st Century technology and using a revolutionary dynamic progression algorithm that follows each user's progress and adapts the games accordingly.
* A natural progression to add and subtract numbers from 1 to 99
* An initiation to multiplication and division using the concepts of double and half
* More than 10 different activities with fun monsters
* A detailed "Note to parents" explaining the pedagogy behind each game
* 11 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese,Portuguese, Russian and Korean
* Universal app (iPhone, iTouch, iPad, iPad Mini)
All of 3 Elles' educational apps comply with Common Core State Standards in Preschool Math and Literacy and children love Tam & Tao, their twin character heroes:
* Montessori Numberland HD
* Montessori Letter Sounds HD
* Montessori Geometry
* Easy Studio - Animate with shapes
3 Elles' main goals when designing apps:
* Help children learn basic concepts using the Montessori Method on 21st Century devices
* Offer a beautiful interactive environment
* Increase children's self-confidence by never "punishing" wrong answers
For a limited time, Montessori 1st Operations 1.1 is offered at the promotional price of $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) until Sunday May 12th, 2013. The app is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. If you would like more information, contact Valerie Touze.