Flight Systems LLC has announced that their top ranked Flight Simulator, Flight Unlimited Las Vegas, is free for the next 24 hours. The game normally sells for $4.99.
Enjoy the city of Las Vegas in one of 5 unique aircraft. Over 130 sq miles of the city of Las Vegas are modeled in incredible detail. This level of detail hasn't been seen in any flight simulator on any platform. The famous Las Vegas strip includes over 50 hotels that are modeled with photo realism. Soar past the Luxor, buzz the New York New York, or attempt a landing on top of the Bellagio.
Flight Unlimited also features street traffic, a first for a mobile flight simulator. Cars, trucks, and buses zoom around the city.
This is without a doubt, the most graphically advanced flight simulator in the app store. Weeks after flying you'll notice meticulous graphical details for the first time. Tires smoke as the plane hits the ground, aircraft metal deforms in a crash, the Bellagio fountains spring to life, sun glare blinds your view, and more.
The Flight Unlimited team is dedicated to providing game updates. The first update will include missions and various enhancements.
* Console quality graphics
* The game engine recognizes the device being used (iPod 4, iPhone4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5) and optimizes the graphics to their maximum potential
* Over 130 sq miles of satellite imaged terrain
* Volumetric clouds and enhanced lighting effects
* 8 aircraft including the Cessna 172, Challenger Learjet, Douglas DC-3, Robin DR400, Grumman Goose Amphibious Aircraft
* Full flap, gear, brake, and rudder controls
* Cockpit camera, Chase camera, Tower camera, and a full customizable camera
* Street traffic (cars and buses)
* Advanced particle effects (tire smoke, engine fires, water splash)
* Destructive aircraft bodies. Wings rip off, engines separate, the aircraft metal bends and deforms
Flight Unlimited Las Vegas 2.0 is Free for 24 hours and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.