Fluger Apps today is pleased to announce the worldwide availability of Speedometer HD 1.0, their newest liquid based speedometer app for iPad. Instead of standard speedometer needle, Speedometer HD has an animated liquid inside, which moves according to the speed. This Brand New approach helps to track the speed much easier than ever before.
You can track your speed, record the maximum speed and trip distance, switch between miles and kilometers. Also you can adjust the screen brightness just by moving your finger Up/Down. All this can be done on one screen. Fast and Easy! There are no unnecessary buttons and complicated menus at all. So you don't have to press twenty different buttons to find what you're looking for. This helps to concentrate on the road while driving, rather then on the app's interface. Just start the application and enjoy.
One of the "Speedometer(TM) HD" build-in features is - HUD (Head-up display) mode. You can reflect the speedometer readings right on your windshield. The HUD is awesome like in a real brand new car. Just swipe Left/Right to activate.
- Compatible with the New iPad's Retina Display Graphics
- MPH and KPH
- Maximum speed
- HUD display to see speed in windshield
- Portrait or Landscape mode
- Swipe finger to adjust the screen brightness
- Odometer to measure distance traveled
- Graphically displayed GPS accuracy
- Amazing graphics and animation
- US English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
Speedometer(TM) HD 1.0 is available for $0.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) exclusively through the iTunes App Store in Utilities category.
via PR Mac