iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users who want to say hello to their friends across the street - or on the other side of the world - can now download the brilliant new no-cost app Foglio Cards, and use it to create and send real or virtual cards in just a few simple touches.
Developed by Foglio Inc., Foglio Cards is refreshingly easy to use, and requires no technical or graphic design knowledge. Users simply follow six steps:
1) Load the app on their device
2) Browse over 20 cool pre-designed templates - including collages - and touch their desired selection
3) Touch the pre-set frames to easily add photos from their device
4) If desired, customize each photo by adding a wide range of image filters, or by choosing to pan, zoom or rotate
5) If desired, change the colour scheme with a single touch
6) Touch the text frame and easily add a personalized message
And once their sophisticated and personalized card is complete, users have the option to:
* Save the card for safe storage and future editing
* Order a printed postcard that can be sent through the mail
* Send a virtual card to a friend
* Post a virtual card to Facebook
"Foglio Cards is perfect for anyone who wants to show a friend that they really care," commented Yohei Nishikubo of Foglio Inc. "Users can create personalized cards to say thank you, to wish someone a happy birthday, to celebrate a graduation or a wedding, or simply to say hello. There's no limit to the types of real or virtual cards that can be created, and since all cards are personalized and customized, each one is guaranteed to be unique and special!"
Foglio Cards 3.7, the brilliant new app that lets users create and send real or virtual cards in just a few simple touches, is currently Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Watch the Video