Imagam, Inc. today is proud to announce the release of FtpMate 1.0.0, their fully featured FTP client for all iOS 7 Devices. FtpMate allows you to access files on remote server. Transfer files between iDevice and/or FTP servers, access and manage remote files, view/edit text files, view PDF and many other file format, play video and music.
* Support FTP/SFTP/FTPS
* FtpMate also supports Dropbox
* Email - Send documents as email attachments directly using iPhones email accounts
* Popup Menu - Tap and hold on file to display context popup menu with file operations
* Properties -View and change folders and files permissions
* PDF Viewer - View PDF files
* File Operations - Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, and create New Folders
* ZIP/Extract - For local files; create archive files and unarchive many common archive formats: Zip, RAR, 7-zip, Tar, Gzip, and Bzip2
* Transfer Manager - Download, upload and transfer files directly between services without required to first download then upload files. Transfers support background mode and will resume if application is closed
* Easy Upload - If your creating text file or importing photos. FtpMate will automatically upload to the current location.
* Clipboard Paste - Paste text and photos/images directly to current folder
* Open In - Open files in apps that support those file types
* Print - Print files using AirPrint
* Text Files - Create and edit plain text files. (Locally or directly in the cloud)
* Photo Import - Take Photos, record movies or import from your Photo Library
* Media Player - Playback audio and video files
* Thumbnails - Thumbnails are generated for local files: photos, videos and pdf files, thumbnails. Remote files will generate thumbnail after first view
FtpMate 1.0.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.