CAVU Media, LLC today is pleased to announce version 1.0 of the Garden Organizer app for the iPhone. The app was designed and developed with garden enthusiasts in mind. The Garden Organizer app is a unique gardening tool to help manage the plants and their location within your garden(s).
Each garden contains plant tags, which are interactive visual markers that contain photos and data about your plants. Users can add an endless amount of plant tags to a garden and manage plant data via export to a .CSV file as well. They can also share garden information via email, print and Facebook.
Garden Organizer's unique drag and drop plant tag system helps users to easily mark plants within a garden and reference them at any time. This feature is especially valuable when planting for spring flowers and other plants that bloom.
Garden Organizer Features Include:
* Create garden lists using digital plant tags
* Maintain multiple gardens in the app
* Email, Print, Export to Excel (.CSV) and share your garden data on Facebook
* Add photos of your garden within the app using your camera or photo library
* Mark your photos with plant tag from your garden using drag and drop
* Print your marked photos with the plant tags for easy reference
* Maintain a Wish List of plants or items for your garden that can be exported, printed or emailed the digital plant tags onto photos
The Garden Organizer app does not collect any personal information or data about Garden Organizer users.
Garden Organizer 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.