Since launching in Spring of 2012, German Start-Up, vukee has generated 1.1 million installs to their extensive portfolio of apps including its print apps like PhotoBook(TM), PhotoCal(TM) and PostCard(TM). Managing Partner, Jan Bottcher adds that "in 2013, the company was able to achieve a yearly growth of 450%," with big plans for the upcoming year.
Released in September 2012, PhotoBook(TM) remains one of vukee's most popular apps offering users around the world a way to share memories both online and in-hand. "We all love using our iPhones and iPads to send photos around the world" commented Merle of vukee. "But now with Photo Book - created in 2 minutes, people can take that experience to a whole new level! In just about five clicks, they can send beautiful printed photo books to a lucky recipient anywhere in the world. It's easy, fun, fast, and with our money back guarantee, there's no risk!"
As the holiday season nears, vukee now offers a variety of products within their popular iOS and Android app, PhotoBook(TM) that allows users to create and share custom albums, calendars and postcards with friends and family. "PhotoBook(TM) invites users to choose to upload or take pictures, select custom designs and pick the desired product to print and be delivered," adds app developer Olivier of vukee.
Additional features of PhotoBook(TM) include:
* Access over 8 different layouts to create your own custom design, from classic to modern
* Receive discounted prices on popular products / Get your photo book from $3.20
* Product printed with 72 hours and can ship anywhere in the world
* Get a free ePhotoBook for every order and share it via email, Facebook or Twitter
* vukee is offering users both a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee, and up to 60% discount on their first photo book
PhotoBook (TM) is currently available as a free download in the iTunes and google play app store.
PhotoBook 1.6.5 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.