Announcing that Bright Light Apps Pty. Ltd, the developer of QR Codes Scanner Pro and other popular iOS apps, has just released a new product for iPhone and iPod touch users. Grocery Shopping List Pro 1.0 is not just another list making app, but marks the next generation of productivity apps for shoppers and list makers alike. Grocery Shopping List Pro 1.0 lets users tag items by color coded category or aisle label, and also maintains a history of items purchased for faster data re-entry. Lists can be easily shared via SMS, or by email in full HTML format.
Grocery Shopping List Pro 1.0 Features Include:
- It's simple, fast, and easy to use
- Send a list by SMS or email so family members can help you shop
- Add or edit food categories or supermarket aisle labels for productive shopping
- Easily re-order the food categories to match the aisles at your local supermarket
- Preset with 15 of the most popular categories so your app is ready to go shopping
- All food categories and aisles are color coded and easy to identify at a glance
- Checked items are automatically moved to the bottom of the list in that category
In addition to the obvious advantages of easy to recognize, color coded grocery categories, the app allows for personalization, making the weekly shopping trip a more efficient venture. Users can not only add or edit categories, they can change the default colors to make them even easier to recognize at a glance. Serious shoppers also have the option of rearranging the order of categories to match the order of aisles in their local supermarket.
Grocery Shopping List Pro 1.0 keeps users organized as they shop. When they're building their list, users simply tag the items they add by category. Then, as they shop, they tick the items off the list. When they've completed a category, that category is automatically bumped to the bottom of the page. That means that items the user still needs to pick up are always at the top of the list! If they've arranged the categories to match the aisle numbers at their grocery store, the next item on the list will also always be in the next aisle they visit. With Grocery Shopping List Pro 1.0, the list is always organized and manageable, so users never need forget items or make additional shopping trips again.
Grocery Shopping List Pro 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.