Group Email with Attachments 2.0 is a popular universal app for sending emails to single recipients, groups or distributions lists. The app is permanently featured into the ' At Work - Collaborate & Connect' collection of apps on the AppStore.
Today, we announce the release of the 2.0 update that adds:
- In-app Mail Reader to easily attach documents or entire emails to a new email
- iCloud support to sync distribution lists, templates and documents between iOS devices
- Improved photo handling with size and quality adjustment
- Easy and quick interface
- Use address book groups
- Handpick set of contacts from address book
- Create distribution lists from address book or manually entering recipients information
- Choose the mode (To,Cc, Bcc) for each recipient
- Create email text templates
- Supports HTML source into templates (HTML editor is NOT included)
- Import / export lists from/to CSV documents
- Runs on the iPhone, iPod and iPad
- Print list (iOS4.2 and supported printer required)
- Preview templates, documents and contacts information
- Full VoiceOver support
- Photos and Videos from your device photo library
- In-App Camera Still Shot and Video Shot (requires a device with a camera, videos are supported only on newer devices)
- In-App Audio Clips Recording
- Current Location with Google Map image and reverse geocoded address.
- Map Location (search and drop pin supported) with reverse geocoded address.
- Documents (iOS4 required on the iPhone, iOS3.2 on the iPad)
- Pasteboard content
- Single or Multiple contact information in vCard and/or text format
Group Email with Attachments 2.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
via PR Mac