Kyle Rosenbluth has released Horizon Calendar v2.0 available in the iOS App Store. Fetching weather data for all of your events within the next 14 days, Horizon is much more than your typical calendar app. It handles the busiest of calendars with ease, and is one of the fastest calendar apps on the market. The weather is fast and accurate, providing you with forecasts for 14 days in the future and is fetched specifically for the locations of your events. In addition to this Horizon has an extremely clean and polished UI, making it a pleasure to use.
New Features in v2.0!
* Natural Language Parsing with Intelligent Lookup (English only). Horizon's new NLP Event Creation allows you to naturally enter an event, and our new Intelligent Lookup searches for relevant autocomplete suggestions as you type
* A beautiful new icon from the Iconfactory
* Check The Weather integration. Tap on a weather icon on the right side of an event cell in the day view to be taken to the full forecast for that location in Check The Weather
* New landscape year view allows you to quickly navigate to future dates
* More weather details. Access Humidity, Wind Speed, and Feels Like Temperature by tapping on a weather panel in the day view
* Added the option to view the day of the month in the app icon badge
* Localization in Spanish, German, Italian, and French (except for NLP)
* Much improved accessibility support
* Countless bug fixes and UI polish
What people are saying:
* TUAW: "Horizon is a really impressive app - it takes a few good ideas, and then really polishes to a nice shine."
* App Advice: "I love getting a brief summary of how my day will be just from this app - it's great."
* Brooks Review: "Normally I wouldn't notice it, but for some reason the responsiveness stands out in this app."
* MacStories: "I highly recommend Horizon for people who wish to see calendar information and weather information at a glance in a single screen."
* Mac|Life: "Even if it's showing rain alongside your picnic plans, Horizon makes your calendar look better than ever."
* Cult of Mac: "Plenty of desktop calendars will add weather into the mix, but Horizon does it with such clean good looks that I like it quite a lot."
Horizon Calendar 2.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Feel free to request a promo code from Kyle Rosenbluth.