Announcing that Novatek Inc., the developers of iCAD Professional, has released an important new product for iPad users. iCAD Professional is a CAD and 3D model viewing tool that makes it easy to open, adjust and present designs to co-creators and clients. With an already existing array of helpful features, iCAD Professional works with all major CAD and 3D animation packages and has received an additional feature. Novatek has also just released an iCAD file exporter add-in for Solidworks, which increases the number of supported file formats.
Novatek Inc. is proud to announce the recent launch of their CAD design and 3D model viewing product called, iCAD Professional.
iCAD Professional is ideal for engineers, designers, manufacturing, quality control, 3D animators, sales and management. The app allows users to open and share their designs, with co-workers and clients.
While the display of a 3D creation is the primary use of this application, it also allows for scene customizations, light and background adjustments, onscreen markup and more. Users are able to view the measurements within a model, as well as share models and screenshots via email. That's not all, either. Those involved with developing models with appreciate the powerful, efficient tools found in iCAD Professional.
These are just some of the features offered in iCAD Professional:
- Easy-to-use, intuitive interface
- Allows viewing and sharing of 3D models and CAD designs
- Works with all the major CAD and 3D Animation packages***
- Allows solid clipping planes, model measurements, on-screen markup
- Allows onscreen drawing to markup model, hiding parts, changing center of rotation
- Provides standard orthographic views, scene customization, color editing, textures
- Integrated FTP support
- Sharing of models and screenshots via email
- Opens supported files from email or Dropbox
- Ideal for engineers, designers, manufacturing, quality control, 3D animators, sales and management
- Watch for additional features coming soon!
Although the iCAD Professional app contains an already existing array of helpful features, Novatek has added one more. The developer now offers an iCAD file exporter add-in for Solidworks, increasing the number of supported files. Interested users merely need to download the add-in from Novatek's site at iCADprofessional.com.
iCAD Professional 1.0.7 is only $59.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
via PR Mac