Today Wombi Apps releases it's latest app: Wombi Toys 1.0 for iOS. In this app, children get the chance to build, test and repair 20 different toys, from retro dolls to modern video games. Each toy requires different tools and its own special solution. Random toys are presented every time you play, making no game is like the other.
Wombi Toys is the company's most advanced app with an unique artwork by illustrator Kotryna Zukauskaite. The illustrations combined with interactive animations and fun sound effects create an exciting toy workshop for kids.
Further, Wombi Toys is Wombi Apps' first app that is specifically created and adapted for the new iPhone 5. The app also works well on previous devices.
- 20 different toys, 20 different mini-games
- Beautiful illustrations
- Random toys every time. No game is like the other
- Child friendly. Simple and clear. No reading skills required
- Interactive assistant! Lampy responds to everything you do
- No ads from third parties
- No in-app purchases
- Suitable for kids aged 3-6 years
Wombi Toys 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. The app is simultaneously released in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese (Brazilian), Italian, German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.