Neurokult can be described as a child of REZ and Polara mixed with a fast-paced Bejeweled. The gameplay-mechanic is perfectly adapted to touch devices. Neurokult comes with sixteen varying stages and delivers a unique challenging experience that forces players to adapt and improve their reactions constantly. It is free of any further In App Purchases.
In Neurokult the player tries to hack into an uncharted neurospace and has to survive 16 stages of intrusion before being fully connected. In each stage the player tries to prevent waves of colored orbs from crossing the screen by touching them. The tricky part is, that the player must actively switch between color-schemes to match and remove same-colored orbs. Passing orbs damage the players health. Health can be restored through combos by connecting several orbs of the same color with a slide.
During the course of the game, players face variations on the main theme with each stage altering some rules or introducing new elements like deadly bombs and bosses.
* Fast-paced audio-visual gameplay
* Sixteen varying stages to learn and master
* Five cinematic storyline panels
* Five nerve-racking boss fights
* Tailor-made minimal electronic soundtrack by mekoor
* Unlockable hardcore endless mode
* Gamecenter achievements and leaderboards
* No further In App Purchases. This game is about your skills, not your wallet!
* Exclusive for iOS devices
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 91 MB
Pricing and Available:
Neurokult costs $1.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games Category.
Watch the Video