InfoShell is pleased to announce the release of WakeUpper 1.0, its new talking application for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. WakeUpper is an easy-to-use alarm clock that runs in background mode and voice pronounces the weather. WakeUpper displays the present state of the weather in the users chosen city, gives recommendations about what to wear, and even wishes hello in the Russian or English language after the alarm clock stops.
Imagine that you woke up and the phone tells you the weather outside, recommends what to wear and able to wish you a nice day. Nothing will distract you from listening to a pleasant woman's voice pronouncing the weather, because wakeupper has a simple and intuitive interface that is easy to use. After alarm clock stop, a pleasant women's voice, depending of settings, reports:
- Wishes hello
- Instant time
- Weather present state (elements and temperature)
- Recommendation about what to wear
Meteorological information is automatically taken from Yahoo! in the users location. It's also possible to change manually.
Features of application:
- Beautiful digital dial, working in portrait and landscape orientations;
- Represented in 2 terms: light and dark;
- Lots of clock alarms, starting from army siren, and finishing pleasure classic melody
- Can use the Music Library for alarms
WakeUpper 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
via PR Mac