InQBarna, mobile multimedia company based in Barcelona, developer of the successful mobile music apps deej and TunerTool, today is pleased to announce the release of Riffer 2.0, a music sharing platform for users to share their musical experiences with friends and family. The app is available for iPhone and iPod users in the App Store and will be soon available in Google Play.
In a moment where sound has followed the success of image as a mobile sharing experience, InQBarna wants to lead this sound revolution with a music-central social network, that gives both professional and amateur musicians a chance to share a brief (15 seconds of recording) sample of their talent, spreading the result to the social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr...).
Riffer includes the following features:
- Record your favorite music moments and share them to Riffer, Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook
- Search the map for music and musicians around you, and create new music communities
- Follow the users you like and create your own stream of Riffs
- Connect with Facebook and share your activity to your stream, Riffer will become your new daily app to share the things you like
- See what's popular right now, who's trending and who's creating the most hot music pieces around you
- And, if you feel 15 seconds is not enough, upgrade to 1 minute recording for those extended inspirational moments
The company has also announced that TunerTool, the insignia app of the company, will be favored with this new social network, allowing millions of guitarists to share their guitar riffs with Riffer seamlessly. With more than 2M downloads in the AppStore, TunerTool will become the first guitar social network, where users will have the ability to like and comment on other people's creations, discovering new talents and creating new musical content.
The intention of the company is to release an open-source SDK for other music apps to share their sounds in Riffer, allowing the creation of new interactions and enhancing the product with new features.
Riffer 2.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.