Excel Heritage Group's unique soccer game app for iOS, Football Cup Brazil is celebrating with Brazilian football fans by going free today!
We are joining in with the Brazilian football fans celebration who just voted and decided on the name of the new official championship ball. The Official Match Ball for the 2014 FIFA World Cup(TM) is now called the "Adidas Brazuca". Brazilians use the term"Brazuca" to describe national pride in the Brazilian way of life. Like their approach to football, it symbolizes emotion, pride and goodwill to all.
Excel Heritage Group, Inc. have not heard of the term "Brazuca" before and accordingly didn't name our game even close to that (too bad, we would love to call our app "Brazuca"). But we do know something about Brazilian passion for football, their beautiful women and great music so we tried to incorporate all three in our iOS game Football Cup Brazil.
With stunning graphics, catchy music and dynamic game play, Football Cup Brazil will grab you from the start and rattle your nerves as you desperately try to pass to blue players and avoid red players on the field, collecting as many as possible soccer balls on the way to scoring a goal!
- Simple yet addictive single button gameplay, Tap behind the ball to keep it moving
- New game every time you play
- Power ups to help you along the way
- Leaderboards, to let you know where you stack up against your friends and against the world
- Stunning graphics and great music
- Nextpeer multiplayer mode that lets you compete against other players in real-time
- Game Center enabled
Football Cup Brazil 1.0 is free for a limited and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.