Berlin, Germany - Berlin, Germany - Ayogo GmbH, the creators of fun games and apps for mobile devices, today announced the release of iTheme 3.7 which adds, as being promised before, a special feature for the iPad version- the Theme Editor.
iTheme features a wide variety of themes for the iPhone or iPod touch - more than 350 themes are included - each consisting of a matching Lock and Home Screen. This unique combination redesigns the user's device interface in a unique and outstanding way - giving their device a metallic, wooden, neon glowing or 3D look - to name but a few.
As affirmed by the developers in December 2012, iTheme now offers the unique and beloved Theme Editor to all iPad models. This advancement proofs the developer's commitment to their app and explains why it was recently nominated as one of the Best Wallpaper Apps Ever. More than 1800 five-star reviews in the US alone give testimony that user's love the app's outstanding creative designs and customization options.
"We are committed to continuously improve iTheme. " said Kai Banholzer, CEO of Ayogo, "This is why we decided to put our efforts into making the Theme Editor for the iPad available as soon as possible to all our loyal customers. Again - at no additional cost for existing users."
* Full support for the iPad - all themes available in resolutions up to 2048x2048 pixels
* A unique theme editor to change themes according to the user's individual taste
* Landscape and portrait views for the iPad - users can choose their backgrounds according to their preferences- depending on whether they normally hold their iPads in landscape or portrait mode
* More than 350 themes for iPhone and iPod touch, almost 200 for iPad
* The option to share themes easily through Facebook, Twitter or Email
iTheme 3.7 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.