Cleric Software Solutions today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of iPick Produce 1.0, their new quick reference app for iOS. Ever wonder how to pick a kumquat or a cantaloupe? Not sure if Ambrosia apples taste sweet? Is this apple good to eat out-of-hand or should it be baked? Don't know how to eat a mango?
Wonder no more. iPick Produce is here to answer your questions - your comprehensive guide detailing how to pick and store produce. Learn which produce to smell, which to knock, which to shake, and which to squeeze.
* Quick reference right at the market - No internet connection needed
* Learn the tricks to picking the ripest melons, mangoes, and more
* Describes which produce to smell, which to knock, which to shake, and which to squeeze
* Details what to look for and what to avoid when picking produce
* Recommends the best way to store your produce
* Describes what a given piece of produce tastes like
* Tips and tricks on how to prepare and/or eat your produce (when appropriate)
* Information on which fruit or vegetables will continue to ripen at home and which produce does not ripen further after it has been harvested
* Ability to add new produce items or modify existing data
* Record your favorite recipe or your favorite way to prepare a given fruit or vegetable
* Over 190 fruits and vegetables included
* Search or filter to find items quickly
* Store the produce you like the best as Favorites
* Easy to use
* Convenience - use anywhere since no internet connection is required
* Time savings - by quickly finding the information that you need
* Money savings - by storing your produce in a way that will maximize its storage life
* Finding and experiencing new fruits and vegetables
If there is anything we missed, you can simply add it to the application or email us the request.
iPick Produce 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available now worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category.