Digital Chef LLC. is pleased to announce the launch of Jift, a brand new unified client for two social networks: Google+ and Facebook. The application utilizes a combined stream for both social networks, option to cross-share content between both networks, write posts, manage photos, comment, share, like, +1, check-in, browse Friends, Pages, Circles, and more. Version 1.0 main features include:
- Choose between a combined or separate stream for Google+ and Facebook. Swipe left and right to have a combined view mode for Google+ and Facebook, or to review Google+ and Facebook streams separately. Various filters for a separate view are available (Show All, News Feed, Status Updates, Links, Video, Notes, Pages, Nearby, Subscriptions, Circles, Friend Groups).
- Comment, share, like, +1, check-in to both Google+ and Facebook. Various posting options for Facebook (Privacy settings, Location, Choose particular people to view the post) and Google+ (Circles, Location, Choose particular people to view the post) are available.
- Browse and search Friends' profiles, posts, photos in Google+ and Facebook. Browse Circles in Google+ and Pages/Likes and Friend Groups in Facebook.
- Browse your Profile photos and posts in both Google+ and Facebook.
- Browse combined "Notifications" stream for both networks. Swipe left and right to view Google+ and Facebook notifications separately or to view a unified notifications stream.
- Browse a unified photo stream for Google+ and Facebook or review photos for each network separately. Save photos from people's albums to your iPhone or iPod Touch while using the full-screen mode when viewing the photos. Post new photos to both Google+ and Facebook with a single tap.
Jift Pro 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category. For an additional in-app purchase of $0.99 it gives users the option to add a cross-posting/sharing feature.