Kids choose the blueprint, pick the perfect parts suited to their own personal needs and attach accessories to the toy to take it to the next level. Once a completely customized toy has been built from scratch, kids move on to the packaging area where they need to choose the right box design, add stickers and make the toy ready to be played with. Different accessories are available for add-on features with neat animation and sounds. Providing a fun adventure along with educational value is the motive behind Bamba Toys.
Kids also get the opportunity to unbox the toy and place it back on the shelf once play time is over.
"Inspiring imagination and creativity in a child is what we aim for when we build our Apps. Bamba Toys gives kids the freedom to create their own toy collection in a funny, educational and innovative way.", said Mezmedia co-founder John Ng.
* Dozens of toy parts, toy accessories, packaging and stickers to choose from - Astronauts to Rockstars!
* Make a recording in the voicebox, play it back when playing with the toy
* Decorate the packaging, spell out the name of the toy
* Assemble the toy with a mini-game
* Free updates for new parts and accessories
* Awesome play animations and sound effects
* Fantastic, beautiful artwork
* Kid-focused interface
* No external advertising
* No in-app purchases
* Great for kids 2
As special introductory pricing, Bamba Toys is currently priced at just $0.99 USD and available through the App Store globally in the Education category. After the introductory pricing, the App will be priced at just $1.99 USD. Bamba Pizza and Bamba Post Office are also priced at just $0.99 USD for a limited time to celebrate the launch of Bamba Toys, the fun new title from Mezmedia. Promo codes are available on request for review purposes.
To celebrate the launch of Bamba Toys, Mezmedia is running an iPad mini giveaway on TheiMum.com.
Watch the Video