Following user requests, Conceptis is proud to announce larger puzzle grids with harder logic and more-detailed pictures for the Pic-a-Pix iPhone and iPad app. The app is designed to provide the ultimate experience for playing the puzzles on both iPad and iPhone and enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision.
Starting today, Pic-a-Pix color and B&W puzzles for iPhone will be available in sizes up to 20x30 compared to the maximum of 15x20 available until now. Then, in mid-January 2014, color puzzles up to 45x55 and B&W puzzles up to 45x60 will be available for iPad, compared to the maximum of 35x45 and 35x50 available before.
Pic-a-Pix, also known as Picross, Nonograms and Paint-by-Numbers, are exciting picture-logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-composed pictures when solved. If you are a Pic-a-Pix fan, we are sure you will find the larger puzzles even more exciting, challenging and fun than before. Can't wait to challenge yourself with larger Pic-a-Pix on your iPhone or iPad? Download Conceptis Pic-a-Pix and refresh library.
* Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
* Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
* Unique solution for each puzzle
* Grid sizes up to 20x30 (45x60 for iPad)
* Multiple difficulty levels
* Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
* Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
* Full-step Undo and Redo
* Rulers lock option for easier row and column viewing
* Error checking option when row or column is completed
* Clue auto check-off when row or column is completed
* Check puzzle
* Track puzzle solving times
Conceptis Pic-a-Pix 1.5 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Additional volumes are available via in-App Purchase.